Surface Water, Creeks, Waterbodies
Whether you are dealing with surface water run-off from your construction site, conducting in-stream works or engaging in surface water pumping activities (ie. creek bypass, stormwater management pond cleaning, etc.), there are many things to consider to ensure you are working in the right timing windows, have obtained the necessary permits and are employing best management practices to work in environmental compliance.
GEMS’s Surface Water, Creeks and Watercourse services include:
- Permitting (Discharge Permit, In-Stream Permit, Endangered Species Act Permit, Fisheries Act Permit (DFO)
- Erosion & Sediment Control (ESC)
- Fish Removal and Relocation, HADD Compensation
- Comprehensive Creek & Fish Assessments
- Watercourse Restoration Design